Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DogBB7

How does Accutane dose accumulate more exactly?

Hello,

I took Accutane for about 5,5 months and low dose, more exactly first month on 20 mg per day, and the other months 30 mg per day. I`m boy, 21 years old, have 80 kg. My acne was mild to moderate, but with huge pimples, some little cystic.
I was clear, and this happened for about 4-5 months, then it started to slowly come back, not as big as in the beginning but still with 2-3-4 pimples always on my face.
About one month ago, i took a new month of 20 mg per day and i stopped. The face became clear again for about 2-3 weeks, but few days ago i had a little breakout again with 3 pimples on a cheek and one on the other.
The problem is that i saw in the last month when i took 600 mg of Accutane that i had some significant hair loss, but this seems to improved when i stopped.
I now took again 20 mg per day, i`m day 4 already.
Does accutane does accumulate if they are not taking continuously? I mean, if i do more little courses it is the same as if i would do one big?
I`m planning to get 20 mg per day for about 2 weeks, and then if i have any more pimples, to take again 1-2 weeks and so on. In this way i will prevent hair loss to not keep Accutane in high dose in my body.
What you suggest?