Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
razmataz

Scars/pigmentation without the acne?!

Ok i just noticed the other night that I have formed some very shallow traces of red marks on my right cheek where there was no acne. The indentation is very very shallow and I would not have noticed it if i am not so familiar with the contour of my skin but still its annoying to worry now about marks that might form without the acne!

All I put on my face is Dan's regimen but lately i have added the egg white mask/vinegar regimen to help with red marks. I doubt either of those things are causing the problem?

Maybe a new cyst/pimple was repressed from forming with all the bp and semi formed under the surface?? Has anyone else experienced this?? Im justing hoping this is not the start of a trend!

i've gotten red marks as a result of having a zit semiform under the surface of my skin and then just disappear a few days later (i guess the antibiotic i'm taking work?). i get red marks like crazy, though, and this has only happened to me once or twice. the red marks from them seem to go away quicker than marks from actual full blown acne.