Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PertEar

My acne makes me insecure

My acne makes me feel ugly, insecure, and just depressed.

All my friends at school are so beautiful. Long hair, and clear faces. And then there’s me. I have short, choppy, damaged hair, with bright red pimples scattered across my forehead, chin, and jawline. I’ve had acne since the 4th grade and it’s only gotten worse. I hate looking people in the eye. I’m afraid they’re going to judge me. There’s always two boys that like to point out my acne and humiliate me. I always smear on concealer in the morning, but it never does any justice.

Im struggling, and sitting here th tears streaming down my face. I just want to die sometimes, and it scares me. I don’t want to think of myself like this. I need help.

You should be at the drs,get some anti biotics,oral and topical and start treating the skin.
:)

Have you tried the acne.org routine? I've had great success with it and like you I had people ask me why I had spots on my cheeks and then after my skin improved I had people tell me my skin was really clear. I can understand why you would want to put lots of concealer on your face but in my experience that makes the problem worse because you have to really scrub your face to take it off which irritates the skin making the spots worse.  If you could possibly stick it out and let your skin breathe it might help improve your skin while on the regime. I would recommend trying the routine for a couple of weeks and if it doesn't work then it might be a good idea to visit your doctor.