Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
titan44

Info on BP please

Hi, im 15 and have had moderate-bad acne for 3 years now. I have used oxytetracycline but it didnt work at all. My skin is quite oily and i have black heads around my nose and chin and white heads/cysts that pop up fairly often. Am i a candidate for BP? Can you give me some general info on this please? How do i go about getting this product (doctor, pharmacist etc). Can my doctor prescribe it? Will my pharmacist stock it? Thank you

easiest way to get good bp is online like this site. pharmacies cell their generic BP for a much higher price but their BP is pretty effective in my point of view. but if you don't want to spend money on that, you can dan's BP which is probably half the price and a little more than generic pharmacy BP

Hi, im 15 and have had moderate-bad acne for 3 years now.  I have used oxytetracycline but it didnt work at all.  My skin is quite oily and i have black heads around my nose and chin and white heads/cysts that pop up fairly often.  Am i a candidate for BP?  Can you give me some general info on this please?  How do i go about getting this product (doctor, pharmacist etc).  Can my doctor prescribe it?  Will my pharmacist stock it?  Thank you