Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive been taking vitamins for awhile now and have seen good results for my face. Although every once in awhile I will get annoying whiteheads that usualy come back around my mouth area and sometimes even right on my lip almost. Does anyone know why this is happening or anything I can do to prevent them?

Hi,

this usually indicates a hormonal problem. You could try taking Agnus Castus in a tincture form (available from health shops - add 3-4 drops to a drink 3 times a day) or borage/starflower/evening primrose oil capsules. These can help somewhat with hormonal problems.

right now im taking 100 mg of zinc and b6 as pyridoxal-5-phosphate which is suppose to inhibit hormones instead of promoting them. when i first started taking them I didnt notice any problems around my mouth, but could this maybe be a problem?

right now im taking 100 mg of zinc  and b6 as pyridoxal-5-phosphate which is suppose to inhibit hormones instead of promoting them. when i first started taking them I didnt notice any problems around my mouth, but could this maybe be a problem?

holy crap i bite my nails and i get acne all around mouth and jaw area....i even got one on my tongue...talk about painful....whats this about cactus pills or some hormonal stuff....please im interested

"this usually indicates a hormonal problem. "

No it doesn't. The chinese are wrong when they say that the location of acne has anything to do with certain hormonal defects.