Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GuardedlyOptimistic

Pictures posted in Prescription Forum

Hi Guys,

I've finally posted pics with and without makeup. Now, i've been saying that the Thiosinaminum helped dissolve some of the scarring and I still stand by that. I don't have before Thio pics, (cuz I just got my digital camera a couple of days ago) but I had bad scarring and slight remnants of the scars are visible. Nevertheless, the pics are there if you want to see them.

Keep the faith smile.gif

EDIT: (Rossignol) - Here's the link to make it easier for people to view it. smile.gifhttp://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=37279

Glad to see you're doing so well, G.O. smile.gif /EDIT

Hi Guys,

I've finally posted pics with and without makeup. Now, i've been saying that the Thiosinaminum helped dissolve some of the scarring and I still stand by that. I don't have before Thio pics, (cuz I just got my digital camera a couple of days ago) but I had bad scarring and slight remnants of the scars are visible. Nevertheless, the pics are there if you want to see them.

Keep the faith smile.gif

Hi Anna,

I have posted pictures in the Prescription forum here on Acne.org.

With regards to your other question: There are a few threads on Thiosinaminum. Do a search and type "Thiosinaminum" and you should see what was written.

Good luck!

Hey GO. The Thiosinaminum might have helped with your scarring, but I think some of it may have improved on its own. I used to have some rolling scars on my cheeks that are now gone! I haven't done anything for them.

I think people need to remember that the human body does a great job of healing itself, and that is exactly why so much money is spent on things that do so little. It's very easy to credit a drug or cream for something your body did on its own. I remain respectfully skeptical of this, and any other treatment not backed up with hard evidence. doubt.gif