Notifications
Clear all

ACNE MAKES MY LIFE MISERABLE

MemberMember
(@saddestone)

Posted : 10/19/2017 10:57 pm

I just want to share you my experience this year. Last July, I experience a sudden breakout, I thought it will fade for about a week but definitely not. As time goes by, some pimples added. Im 16 years old and I want to enjoy my highschool life. Up to this day, I have a severe acne on my cheeks. I don't know what to do. It affects my life so much. I can't go outside of the house, I just want to stay at my room with no lights. My mother is the only person whom I can say that support me in this situation. My father texted me and say "change your profile on Facebook, you have a lot of pimple" I become hopeless that time. And now, still I'm miserable and hopeless. Please help me.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/20/2017 9:41 am

Go to your dr,this should be everybodys first place to go.dont leave without anti biotics whether it be topical or oral treatment.
:)

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 10/24/2017 5:38 pm

Live life dear..Push yourself, no one else would motivate you but yourself. Be with friends who never judge. You have a full life ahead of you, don't waste it! When you're in your 30s, and you suddenly want to become 16 again, you can't.

You don't want to remember being 16 in a dark room, right?