Notifications
Clear all

How much improvement did i get after 1st session?

MemberMember
(@notokel)

Posted : 10/18/2017 8:25 am

Hello guys can u help me to say how much did i improve my scars ? This is 1st session only.  I had subcision (gauge needle) with fillers and fireExel .

Snapchat-707773631.jpg

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/18/2017 8:57 am

Your face is gonna heal for weeks and months.i suggest you get some anti biotics from your dr,tetracycline or similar to kill the acne causing bacteria,you got active stuff and thats not good.

your healing and need to stay bacteria free,so need to keep skin clean and clear.
:)

MemberMember
(@notokel)

Posted : 10/18/2017 9:02 am

My doctor said i'll get breakouts because of laser . Btw my first session is done last month ago .

Мyth liked
MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 10/18/2017 9:19 am

Hi you sent me a PM and I see posted here, remember we are volunteers so we respond when we can.

Quad is right, you have acne regardless if it's caused by laser or not, this needs to be addressed or it can lead to other infection bacteria / causing other issues in the skin. Your Dr did not give you a antibiotic to take with the laser to prevent this? No topicals or creams to prevent infections?

Subcision is not the choice treatment for your scar type, perhaps it is good on the temples and fat deficient spots. You have mainly icepicks or surface boxcars that would do well with tca cross. 😉

I see a few spots on the face that were improved but it very well could be swelling.

TCA Cross, Infini RF or Vivance RF microneedle and spot peels on your cheeks. You will need something for you skin type to prevent PIH Retin A / Tretinorin and Hydroquinone or a whitening cream a few weeks before treatment. Laser is also used to get rid of the PIH (reds) - Excel V, or IPL, or V-beam, or 1064nm,

MemberMember
(@notokel)

Posted : 10/18/2017 7:31 pm

9 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

Hi you sent me a PM and I see posted here, remember we are volunteers so we respond when we can. 

Quad is right, you have acne regardless if it's caused by laser or not, this needs to be addressed or it can lead to other infection bacteria / causing other issues in the skin. Your Dr did not give you a antibiotic to take with the laser to prevent this? No topicals or creams to prevent infections?

Subcision is not the choice treatment for your scar type, perhaps it is good on the temples and fat deficient spots. You have mainly icepicks or surface boxcars that would do well with tca cross.  😉

I see a few spots on the face that were improved but it very well could be swelling.

TCA Cross, Infini RF or Vivance RF microneedle and spot peels on your cheeks. You will need something for you skin type to prevent PIH Retin A / Tretinorin and Hydroquinone or a whitening cream a few weeks before treatment. Laser is also used to get rid of the PIH (reds) - Excel V, or IPL, or V-beam, or 1064nm, 

No its not swelling  , my face healed already Im on 3 weeks now after the treatment. My doctor gave me a cream to prevent infections. This is my left cheek. Did i improve ?  How bad is my scars ? 

20171019_082154.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 10/19/2017 3:33 am

You had some improvements, yes, but you still have many treatments to go. I would do TCA cross. I see you need more subcision on the temple (remember subcision you need a few of them). Here are the things I see ... you could use another subcision, ... the temple especially. TCA cross will work on your icepicks. You need a sedated spot peel on the cheeks to even out texture or several higher strength medium peels. There is lots of red aka PIE on the cheeks drawing attention to the spots. At some point I would get vascular laser or IPL to even this with the existing skin. Keep up the good work, scar treatment takes time.

MemberMember
(@notokel)

Posted : 10/19/2017 6:34 am

2 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

You had some improvements, yes, but you still have many treatments to go. I would do TCA cross. I see you need more subcision on the temple (remember subcision you need a few of them). Here are the things I see ... you could use another subcision, ... the temple especially. TCA cross will work on your icepicks. You need a sedated spot peel on the cheeks to even out texture or several higher strength medium peels. There is lots of red aka PIE on the cheeks drawing attention to the spots. At some point I would get vascular laser or IPL to even this with the existing skin. Keep up the good work, scar treatment takes time.

I tried tca cross 2 months ago my scars looks larger than before and get worst .  No improvement at all. Btw thanks for ur advice :) 

MemberMember
(@notokel)

Posted : 10/19/2017 7:26 am

This coming saturday is my 2nd session, subcision (gauge needle) combined fireXel laser (3 layers).  I want to try nokor but theres no doctor here in philippines done that procedure. Acne scars ruined my entire life i cant even go outside without mask ,  i stop studying cause it hurts when someone seeing my face like a mess :(

MemberMember
(@raster)

Posted : 10/19/2017 7:32 am

I think BA's description is accurate. What people don't really anticipate with TCA cross is that their scars WILL change shape and even type. I think the typical thinking is that TCA cross will make scars shallower while retaining its shape/type. From my experience, they will get shallower true, but also wider. Once you get everything raised up, that's when lasers CAN work:

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/19/2017 8:08 am

Ontop you gotta cross correctly,at good strength,treat the correct scar types and it takes multiple of.

Your trying to not just rid scars off your face but your also trying to make stuff not noticable,this is what draws peoples attention to your face.

some scars are stubborn but tca cross works.i did 3x at 100% or thats what was on the bottle.

thats correct though,your changing a scar thats one type to another so it can be tackled in a different way.

MemberMember
(@notokel)

Posted : 10/19/2017 8:18 am

7 minutes ago, Quadboy said:

Ontop you gotta cross correctly,at good strength,treat the correct scar types and it takes multiple of.

Your trying to not just rid scars off your face but your also trying to make stuff not noticable,this is what draws peoples attention to your face.

some scars are stubborn but tca cross works.i did 3x at 100% or thats what was on the bottle.

thats correct though,your changing a scar thats one type to another so it can be tackled in a different way.

okay thanks for advise . I appreciate ur replies . Okay I tell my doctor to do tca cross in my ice picks scars on saturday.

MemberMember
(@upliftingcat)

Posted : 10/19/2017 8:30 am

1 hour ago, Notokel said:
I tried tca cross 2 months ago my scars looks larger than before and get worst .  No improvement at all. Btw thanks for ur advice :) 

I can also vouch that TCA cross takes many treatments and sometimes scars look worse before they get better.  My doctor says on average it takes people 5-6 CROSS treatments to be satisfied with the improvement with their icepick scars.  I have done 6 and feel pretty good about the improvement I have had in them.  They have closed 85%.   Don't give up on TCA cross for your icepicks!