Starting Acctuane

MemberMember
(@steph19)

Posted : 10/18/2017 5:25 am

Hey Guys I seen that a lot of people do reviews here for Acctune and I thought I would give it a shoot .. I start Acctune November 1 and I could be more excited... I will blog on here everything I go through through out my trial, and I'm very excited to share with you!!!! I hope everything goes really well!! Always I'm getting ready with all the Chapstick and stuff but I'm taking advice !!!!!! What kinds of products should I use on Accutane? I'm gonna show my start pictures November 1! And I'm gonna do a blog on what I have tried in the passed and things that just have had no effect! So just let me know

anyway i just wanted to tell you Alittle but about myself. I am a 17 year old female. I am a senior high school. I have struggled with ance since the end of my 6 grade year . My 8 grade year was probably the hardest becasue I have huge red bumbled all over my face that had no head so when trying to pop them it just made then stay longer and stand out worse. I do not belive I have cystic ance I belive I'm more moderate ance buts it so persistent. I went to the demotogist at age 14, and I was givensulfur wash and a retin A.. Well it helped but only slightly and some period I would break out even worse and than it would slowly get better and than I'd break out again it was none stop .. I went to Walmart and picked up every ance treatment ever you name it I've tried it . Bens peroxide, face mask, home remedies, charcoal wash, cucumbers ,honey, vasoline, Neosporin,and even tanning !!!! And so so much more If I was ever clear is was for maybe like a couple days but nothing big so I went backand she but me on an antibiotic which made me clear but they took me off of it and it was okay for a while but I start to act up yet again ! And I ran out of all my wash and stuff so I just could never get back to the demo... And it keep getting worse by the day !!So I went back and they game me the sulfur wash and Retin A again but a month and a half later I Was the worse I had ever been in my life !!! Red marks everywhere inflamed ance just eveywhere! I cried every night and I still do ! So I went back to demotologist and they prescribed me docycline and said to continue using the other stuff and they game me finesca foam which only made the redness look even more hideous ! She talked to me about the Acctune but my boyfriend was so against it and he's opinion ment more to me than a anything cause he's been supporting me through all of this... But my ance persisted and I I got so despressed I didn't even want him coming over becasue he would have to see me so I begged him to support me with Accutane and finally he said okay. So when I went back I asked about Accutane and I filed out all the papers and everything and now I start November 1 and I'm so excited to see what it can do for me !!!!! So please wish me luck !!! And if you interested please stick around and I'll post pictures of my improvement on Accutane!!!!

Juwalker liked
MemberMember
(@steph19)

Posted : 10/24/2017 3:01 pm

1 week prior to Accutane ...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@valerie22)

Posted : 11/01/2017 7:50 am

im also starting it today :) I hope it goes well for you. What dosage are you on?

Steph19 liked
MemberMember
(@steph19)

Posted : 11/14/2017 7:27 am

On November 1, 2017 at 8:50 AM, Valerie22 said:

im also starting it today :) I hope it goes well for you. What dosage are you on?

I'm on 40 mg, hub? I'm 13 days in.. Don't really know how I feel ... i use a Sulfur wash in the morning and at night I use kojic acid soap, than a C serum and than if I'm dry I put aloe all over my face 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@kwrhl)

Posted : 11/16/2017 12:24 pm

Goodluck! It gets better!! Been there done that TWICE! 

Steph19 liked
MemberMember
(@steph19)

Posted : 11/19/2017 8:51 am

Nov 19!!!!!!!! 18 days in ! Redness is killer 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

On November 16, 2017 at 0:24 PM, KWRHL said:

Goodluck! It gets better!! Been there done that TWICE! 

If you please look at these photos do you think it's going to worse ? And when ? Thank you ! 

MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 11/19/2017 10:38 am

I don't think it should get worse, maybe a week at max, then there should be really good improvement

Steph19 liked
MemberMember
(@steph19)

Posted : 11/19/2017 12:09 pm

1 hour ago, eternalrocket said:

I don't think it should get worse, maybe a week at max, then there should be really good improvement

Thank you so much !! It's just so hard for me to do anything !!!

MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 11/19/2017 12:34 pm

23 minutes ago, Steph19 said:
1 hour ago, eternalrocket said:

Thank you so much !! It's just so hard for me to do anything !!!

I know its hard but stick to it.

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 11/19/2017 1:02 pm

shit i feel like this was me one week ago! a week will come where you will no longer breakout and be like dafuq im day 64 CLEAR !! but redmarks which are fading every time i wake up if u want week 4 vs today pics dm me ill send to see what to expect

MemberMember
(@steph19)

Posted : 11/26/2017 4:55 pm

Here is day 1 to day 25 ... Still upset ! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg