Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JessyBess

I need some Advice

Hey, everyone I am a 38 year old woman and am starting to get acne after having my first baby and its quite bad and hurts my face a lot. I dont know if I have that much of sensitive skin. I dont use much products on my face but am needing to now because it has gotten so bad. I was looking at Rodan and Fields Unblemished but I heard it is not good for people who have sensitive skin. I have been reading lots of reviews and I was considering getting but after reading this review http://www.mommys-review.com/rodan-fields-unblemish-review-switched/  it sort of scared me out of it because it is not good for people with sensitive skin.

For the people who have sensitive skin how has R+F worked and what do you think about alternative products for our skin?

Thanks Jess

I have never tried R+F so I can't say how well works but cetaphil gentle cleanser is great. It is very gentle so it probably won't irritate your sensitive skin. Might be worth trying.