Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chiara90

A question about subcisin

Hello everybody. in one week I will do subcision on my face. my question is;  how much time should I use the suction in the day? thank you and forgive my english. 
C.
Edited by Chiara90

I cover this under the faq - top post of the acne scar sub here. You do it several times a day.

For several weeks after the subcision. I would not do it the first day so you heal up a bit.
"You will continue this 8 times a day for 4 seconds for 2 to 4 weeks after your subcision, you can also do it 3 times a day (3 sets a time of 15 seconds, or however long you can stand it)."

Hi again. I did the subcision 11 days ago, I was 4 days with bruises. I have good results in two marks of 7 that I made. (I suck) My scars are very small and I wonder if I will need more sessions or if it is normal not to see spectacular results in just one session? Thank you desde Madrid! 

On 10/17/2017 at 1:22 AM, beautifulambition said:

I cover this under the faq - top post of the acne scar sub here. You do it several times a day.

For several weeks after the subcision. I would not do it the first day so you heal up a bit.
"You will continue this 8 times a day for 4 seconds for 2 to 4 weeks after your subcision, you can also do it 3 times a day (3 sets a time of 15 seconds, or however long you can stand it)."

Another good trick to using suction is to move the cup continuously as you suction (I call it glide suctioning). This will prevent hematoma. You can even apply a thin coat of moisturizer to the face to ease the glide.

You have swelling, please wait several weeks for the swelling to go down and to assess results. Then see if you need the 3 treatments we recommend. Swelling often makes you look like you have no scars, do no be fooled. 

The second Infini treatment was spaced out at 6 weeks from the first. By that time, the swelling was all gone and I would say at least 50% improvement could be seen (even though it's unrealistic to actually put an actual number on these scars). But having lived with these scars for so long, you know your scars like no other. And they look much better than before. Now, with this second treatment, my face isn't as puffy as with the first one. Most of the swelling throughout the temple, forehead, and most of the cheek/jaw are gone--at least that's how it feels when I touch the face. 

Anyway, I just want to emphasize that those who are thinking of getting their scars treated, Infini should be considered as the first course of action. It will cover up a lot of those holes. Afterwards, you will likely have a higher success with subcision + filler and/or TCA peel as spot treatments. 

@Sirius Lee where did you have your infini treatments? I feel , similar to subcision, that it's about whose performing for best results. Maybe your in another country. But does their happen to be a list of docs you  know to do quite well with infini?