Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I’m on day 18 of Accutane and I’m taking 30mg a day, so far I haven’t really experienced super bad side effects, like my skin is not dry...it’s normal. Around the first week or so of taking Accutane, I got super oily but a few days later that started to diminish. My lips are not that dry like I expected them to get. I only moisturize them like one or twice a day. Around day 13 is when I started to notice more breakouts than usual, nothing that I can’t handle but I did recently like three days  ago got a huge cyst under my skin (it’s big and painful) and it’s still there.  I’m thinking this is the part when I start getting worse. Anyways hopefully all of this will be worth it at the end of my journey. 

A

15 hours ago, CuriousChurch said:

I’m on day 18 of Accutane and I’m taking 30mg a day, so far I haven’t really experienced super bad side effects, like my skin is not dry...it’s normal. Around the first week or so of taking Accutane, I got super oily but a few days later that started to diminish. My lips are not that dry like I expected them to get. I only moisturize them like one or twice a day. Around day 13 is when I started to notice more breakouts than usual, nothing that I can’t handle but I did recently like three days  ago got a huge cyst under my skin (it’s big and painful) and it’s still there.  I’m thinking this is the part when I start getting worse. Anyways hopefully all of this will be worth it at the end of my journey. 

Are you male or female?