Help! Dark Patches ...

Notifications
Clear all

Help! Dark Patches on dark skin

MemberMember
(@bee26)

Posted : 10/14/2017 10:22 pm

I started using the acne.org regimen on the 7th of october and I've been following it strictly. I have been using a pea sized amount of the BP only at night to get my skin used to the regimen. After applying it on the 9th of october my skin started to burn really really bad. It felt like it was on fire. It felt worse after i applied the moisturizer and it continued to burn for hours. I skipped the application on the 10th to give my skin a break and resumed on the 11th. It still burns when I apply it and then it stings throughout the entire day! Even when I cleanse and moisturize only in the mornings my face still stings all day. Like I have needles all over my face. I am dark skinned and yesterday I noticed dark patches all over my face. Today I also noticed that the dark patches are even worse and my face has gotten considerably darker. It's really horrible. the only time my skin doesnt feel bad or sting is when I am asleep and when I wake up it goes back to stinging again. Please help. Is this normal?

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 10/19/2017 2:58 pm

Hi Bee26,

Sounds like you are going through a rough time. Dryness and irritation is to be expected during the first few weeks into the Acne.org Regimen products but it eventually goes away. This is particularly noticeable when applying Moisturizer.

Use Acne.org Regimen products precisely as outlined and make sure that you are not using any other products along with The Regimen to get you perfectly clear.

The Acne.org Moisturizer is specifically designed by the experts at Acne.org to soothe and calm irritated problem skin. With continued use twice a day, your skin will be clear, radiant and healthy looking.

You may also use the Moisturizer as often as needed to prevent irritation or you may add 5-6 drops of the Jojoba oil to the Moisturizer to for additional moisture.

I now it's tough at the beginning but be patient and you will have healthy and clear looking skin.

For more information on The Regimen, kindly visit our FAQ page by using the link below:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#regimen