Notifications
Clear all

Seeking help, thanks!

MemberMember
(@snaills)

Posted : 10/14/2017 6:26 pm

Hello everyone,

Have been suffering from acne scars for years. Am a 36 years old Asian guy. Attached photos of my scars. Just have two questions:

1. What would be the best treatment for my scars? In the best scenario, how much improvement can be expected?
2. Can you recommend some good doctors in the midwest (I live in Arkansas)

Thanks a million!

IMG_20171014_181704588.jpg

IMG_20171014_181711657.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 10/15/2017 11:10 am

Hi there,

I see some fat efficiency, and rolling type scars, also by the mouth. I would do a few Subcisions

On your box cars rf microneedling

I can give you a plan PM me.

MemberMember
(@snaills)

Posted : 10/15/2017 12:29 pm

6 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

Thanks very much for the input! I will pm keving100. Also the list of doctors in the FAQ was very informative.

Hi there,

I see some fat efficiency, and rolling type scars, also by the mouth. I would do a few Subcisions with a nokor needle and some HA filler when the swelling goes down says after subcision to keep the skin from depression.

On your box cars you can try to dermastamp them at home or do Infini RF / Vivance - these are rf microneedling and work better than laser typically for box cars on the cheeks with less side effects.

I would finish off when your baseline your skin from the depressions with a sedated TCA peel or several medium strength TCA peels for texture.

No idea on the Midwest, maybe @keving100knows someone as he went to a few Drs around the country, PM him if you wish. We have several Drs listed in the FAQ - top post on the acne scar sub, and you can checkout reviews of Drs on realself.com