Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SnuglyDuty

I WORK OUTSIDE AND I THINK BP IS CAUSING MAJOR DISCOLORATION

So I started using the Acne.org regimen about 2 weeks ago following the exact instructions (I have a mild form of acne mostly inflammation). I am required to work outside being exposed to the sun alot in FLORIDA. Before Acne.org I used Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 55 as protection. I know it is a chemical sunscreen however since I am African-American I can't in no circumstances go out with physical sunscreen unless I want to look purple. So I have been mixing my Neutrogena spf with the Acne.org moisturizer. However PhotoGrid_1508004800177.jpg skin has not only got darker but the pealing of my skin caused the suncreen to flake and separate. PLEASE HELP

*The colorful pink dress was before Acne.org and the teal dress and Jean jacket was after

1 hour ago, SnuglyDuty said:

So I started using the Acne.org regimen about 2 weeks ago following the exact instructions (I have a mild form of acne mostly inflammation). I am required to work outside being exposed to the sun alot in FLORIDA. Before Acne.org I used Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 55 as protection. I know it is a chemical sunscreen however since I am African-American I can't in no circumstances go out with physical sunscreen unless I want to look purple. So I have been mixing my Neutrogena spf with the Acne.org moisturizer. However PhotoGrid_1508004800177.jpg skin has not only got darker but the pealing of my skin caused the suncreen to flake and separate. PLEASE HELP

*The colorful pink dress was before Acne.org and the teal dress and Jean jacket was after

Mixing sunscreen with any other product decreases it's effectiveness.

2 hours ago, oyinkan98 said:
4 hours ago, SnuglyDuty said:

Mixing sunscreen with any other product decreases it's effectiveness.
So should I use the suncreen then apply moisturizer? How can I get my skin back to normal?