WTF IS WRONG WITH M...

Notifications
Clear all

WTF IS WRONG WITH MY SKIN?

MemberMember
(@hannahpaige22)

Posted : 10/14/2017 8:52 am

Okay so every since I turned 21 last year, I've been breaking out in disgusting little clogged pores. I always wash off my makeup at night and shower after I workout. But no matter what, these nasty acne things won't go away! I used to have such clear skin and now it's going insane and nothing seems to help it. I inserted 3 pics of my horrific face. Anyone have tips??

IMG_8466.JPG

IMG_8467.JPG

IMG_8468.JPG

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/14/2017 4:26 pm

You got pretty ckear skin,if your realy that freaked out have uou tried anti biotics?will just kill the acne causing bacteria and it also helps to smooth put the skin bu ridden all the bacteria thats having party deep down in skin,this can firm bumps in the skin.

you got a few smaller boxcar and some ice picks,you can if you want improve your looks.tca cross and a few tca peels will improve your appearance,you can go over to the scar part of forum but you still pretty!

i am guy so dont use makeup so being a guy i dont throw loads of stuff at myself.just washing with warm water and patting dry and just moisturising with something thats good for your skin type is all i do.

get some anti biotics to clear yourself up and take on the stuff deeper in your skin and it will smoothen out.
:)

MemberMember
(@whitecloud)

Posted : 10/23/2017 8:11 pm

I've found that when I use glycolic acid on bumpy skin it makes it really smooth.

MemberMember
(@trrance)

Posted : 10/25/2017 2:59 pm

You look sexy regardless. Just try some BP but make sure to moisturize.

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 11/16/2017 4:10 am

Ah.. yours is nothing compared to mine. I'd say try something natural first. Then you can try all the other stuff out there. :)

MemberMember
(@tania-crowe)

Posted : 11/16/2017 10:21 am

Try to use a tea tree oil toner or facewash. If using tea tree oil directly, always dilute it with water and use a cotton to apply it on the acne spots.

I am giving you some tips to stop acne:

• Wash your face twice a day, in morning and evening.
  • After washing your face, it is important to apply a good moisturizer.
  • Avoid touching your face with dirty hands.
  • Never pop your pimples.
  • Use treatments and face masks once a week.
  • Avoid overloading your skin with makeup and products.
  • Protect your skin from the sun.
  • Drink at least 3ltr of water in a day.
  • Drink less soda and carbonated beverages
  • Go to bed early (10pm) and wake up early (6am). Even if you can't fall asleep, it's good to relax so your liver can rest and be ready for work the next day
  • 20-30 minutes of light exercise every day, especially outdoors
  • Practice relaxation techniques to worry less
  • Practice better hygiene