Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ime

What is this?

Greetings,

I have a skin problem that I have had no luck finding any information of on the internet (at exactly pinpointing what it is) I have been searching for months. I look in the mirror 50 times a day and it seems that I am the only person in the world who has had this skin reaction/condition who knows. I feel really bad about it, I am looking for someone to help me to let me know what is this called? And most of all if I can do anything about it. The internet is not short of suggestions, products and home remedies to try to get rid of various skin problems; apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil, castor oil, nail polish, and many more but for me it is very difficult because this is on my face, not only on my face but on my eyelids. This area is so sensitive and I don't want to do more damage than good. I can't do eye makeup because it makes it look even more noticeable and weird. I don't feel like myself anymore. I strongly believe this came from eyebrow threading. I used to wax and I never had a negative reaction but when I started threading these appeared and I thought it was only skin sensitivity and it would go away eventually so I continued to do it a few more times foolishly thinking my skin was going to get "used" to threading and it wouldn't happen anymore, sadly every time I did it, it would bring on more new bumps. All of these blemishes are from about 5 times of threading my eyebrows. I stopped threading more than 1 year ago and they don't go away. Once I find a solution to this I want to help other people that may be going through this situation and can't find a way like me. There is absolutely nobody talking about this specific problem on Youtube and my plan is to make a video once I find something that gives me a result. I went to see my regular doctor and he said it's dermatitis and gave me a cream that simply isn't doing anything. I apply 3x a day for over a month and nothing. I have tried some of the home remedies mentioned above for 1 to 2 weeks at a time and it hasn't shown improvements or caused negative reactions, it just stays the same. If anybody can help tell me what is the name of this and what are my options to get rid of it I would be forever greatful, I would go to a dermatologist if I had the savings to spare but for the time being I am trying to find an answer myself. Thank you.

20170927_102544.jpg

20170921_102752.jpg

20170927_102631.jpg

20170913_105058.jpg

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes