Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
1Mozart1

Help with my scars

Don't worry your not alone, honesty your skin isn't that bad. I'm 17 and I've been dealing with ance for 6 years now .. There's has not been one day that I have ever liked my skin . I think you may have pick scars or Alittle bit of indent scars. Also you Eithwr have PIH or PIE . If you can press on the red marks and they disappear than you might just have PIE. I have PIE as this point and there red only about a month old I guess but yours don't look to bad honesty . I've been on sulfur wash and tetrinol cream for the post ance marks . Haven't seen much of anything tho and it been like 2 months . I hear vitamin C works really nice!  Alittle bit of hope My dad had super bad ance till at least 20 years old and now girls say how goodlooking he is and he has multiple scars .. Hopefully both of us can grow out is there horrible stage in life. I wish I could help more just know your not alone !

I see a majority of PIE or wounding post acne. These are all the reds. If you just want to get rid of the reds now go get v-beam, excel v, ipl, or 1064nm treatments for PIE/PIH. Infini RF microneedle is quite effective for box cars as well. You can do a simple glycolic or go for a medium TCA peel for more resurfacing. For your scars I would suggest subcision with a nokor needle. They look like box cars. For the icepicks you can do tca cross to raise them (pinpoint like scars). Typically the TCA peels are done at the end for texture. Acne scars require multiple treatments. 

On 10/13/2017 at 4:19 AM, beautifulambition said:

I see a majority of PIE or wounding post acne. These are all the reds. If you just want to get rid of the reds now go get v-beam, excel v, ipl, or 1064nm treatments for PIE/PIH. Infini RF microneedle is quite effective for box cars as well. You can do a simple glycolic or go for a medium TCA peel for more resurfacing. For your scars I would suggest subcision with a nokor needle. They look like box cars. For the icepicks you can do tca cross to raise them (pinpoint like scars). Typically the TCA peels are done at the end for texture. Acne scars require multiple treatments. 

If i do just chemical peels how much improvment do you think i can get?
Also i am useing retin a micro will that help? I really want these scars gone they kill my confidence. Edited by 1Mozart1
Added words

Subcision will help alot, you need this to even out things, with saline injections or Chinese cupping aka vacuum. Peels are for texture, I don't know if you have ant pitting, hard to tell. Medium peels you do many to get improvement. But they do not fix pitting just slight texture issues and can help with redness (you cannot be broken out).

Yes continue your micro when your not healing from peels, this helps with cell turnover.

Find a professional if you need help (DR / Med Spa). Treatment is slow and can take 3 years depending on down time.

@Quadboy can you speak to him about your TCA experience.

I just done my 7th 25% tca peel earlier today,man it hurts!

i wouldnt just rely on cream to get rid of your pimples if you wanting to hit your face with tca,get an anti biotic course from your dr and get clear then tca peel.

you should get noticable improvement looking at your scarring.but,it will take a long time and a lot of peels.

suggest also font change your diet to one where you lose weight as it reduces the fat content of your face.then you do peel and think “hey i got improvement” then put weight on and it kinda bulges your face outand pulls on your skin and miraculously the scarring returns.i just found out after going on what i thought was acne friendly diet that made me go from 14st 1/2 down to 12st 2!i got more skin probs due to sensitivity.am curently putting weight on and at 13st 9 and now when i look at my scarring its popping out a bit more than when i was skinnier.

Now i can peel with a face full of fat or a normal face.

you gonna need at least 25% then that depends on how much you apply,i tend to go to a frost,it frikkin hurts.you gonna have to just plod on and do one a month for a long time.the magic is in the healing,i just moisturise,nothing special,just eat normal,sleep and keep clean.
:)