Notifications
Clear all

Seriously, what is this??

MemberMember
(@bijan-s)

Posted : 10/12/2017 5:06 am

Hi all,
I am over 40 years old and not even in my teenage years have I ever had acne problems. And now, for the last 4-5 months, this!! I have tried changing my diet, consuming more water daily, moisturizer, daily face wash, clearasil etc etc but nothing seem to work. Everyday there seems to be a new one and the healing ones seem to leave a mark on my face. For some reason, they are all concentrated on my cheekbones but on both sides of my face.
I really don™t have any experience with this, so any feedback about what I might be suffering from or it™s treatment is welcome.
Thanks a million 

ABD699B5-471A-450D-8F10-AEEB41147279.jpeg

5EFCC882-A9A7-46D4-930B-F461021B54BB.jpeg

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/12/2017 6:56 am

Suggest you see your dr,anti biotics should help and kill the acne causing bacteria.whst it is would be hard to say,it needs a biopsy/sample taking to find out if its fingal/bacteria and what type.

regardless dont start throwing products at your face.wash with warm clean water and pat dry with a clean towel,dont touch and pick.

get your dr promptly and dont leave without a course of anti biotics and see how it gos from there.

report back your progress.
:)

MemberMember
(@bijan-s)

Posted : 10/12/2017 7:45 am

Quadboy, you might be a lifesaver man!! Thank you so much for your input.
I never thought of anything bacterial. Took few pills for viral infection but when it didnt work, didnt think it further.
will update you in few days.
thanks again

MemberMember
(@bijan-s)

Posted : 10/19/2017 11:58 am

Saw a dermatologist on Monday which prescribed a cream called Nadixa. I have used it since Tuesday and I am happy to say, by today (Friday), almost 75% of my face has cleared except the scars. That stuff seems to do wonders for bacterial zits

2DFA6B13-5DA1-4194-AA0C-866B3E7EB941.jpeg