Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok
here it goes I am now scared I have damaged my skin to lead to yet another scar! I squeezed a large deep under the skin spot that wasn't ready it seeped and a little pus came out but the damage has now been done! I'm left with now a weeping deep spot on my face as through squeezing I removed skin as the force clearly damaged  my skin! I have quite thin skin easily scarred so I'm now logging the recovery to help me not touch it look at my awful face. I hate myself and ant support would be much appreciated. Here's a picture of the wound also. 

image.jpg

Why do we do it?? We always regret it!! You just have to leave it alone now and be more determined not to squeeze or pick.
I may be crazy (talking to myself!! Lol!!) but I sometimes say a little mantra to myself whenever I feel tempted to pick or squeeze " Leave it to heal, no big deal!"or "Leave it be and soon you'll be free". All the best. Keep strong and positive. 

Other posts on spot picking recommend Neosporin, an antibacterial, be applied if you develop a hole from squeezing or picking. Can anyone else confirm this or recommend anything else here? No make-up either. Put a band aid on to keep clean.