Notifications
Clear all

Need acne help

MemberMember
(@leigha123)

Posted : 10/10/2017 9:21 pm

Acne.org regimen hasent helped so I stopped using it, now I need other suggestions my acne is so bad right now :(

MemberMember
(@jessie_jay22)

Posted : 10/11/2017 3:25 pm

I would start your skin off with a tea tree oil cleanser twice a day and use cetaphil moisturizer! When you moisturize, keep your skin wet so it locks in the moisture. Always moisturize. I also recommend differin gel. You could get t from Walmart, CVS, Target, ETC. apply the differin at night. Only a pea size amount on effected area!! Make sure your face is completely cleansed, moisturizer, and dry. Don't apply differin when face is damp. Wait 20 mins after you moisturize. Remember to drink lots of water, and wear SPF if exposed to lots of sun! I also use Apple cider vinegar dilute with water as a toner before I moisturize. That helps a lot. You face will be a bit red from it at first but that goes away. I highly recommend doing this. It helps preventing acne and gets rid of cystic acne. You might not see improvement until week 2 or 3 but just keep continuing! Hope this helps:)