Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Suzydayle

Foundation?!?!?

What is the best foundation for sensitive acne prone skin? 
I just recently bought the Estée Lauder double wear foundation, and it has made my skin break out so badly. 
I’m practically in tears over it right now. 
Any suggestions???

try tarte amazonian clay. Its cheaper in ebay

Edited by Binga

I've always found Estée Lauder to be an irritant. Never understood the luxury of it to be honest. I don't wear makeup often anymore but when I did I user Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation and never had an issue. I also made sure to use a silicone primer first to ensure the foundation wasn't directly on my skin.

On 10/8/2017 at 9:34 PM, Suzydayle said:

What is the best foundation for sensitive acne prone skin? 
I just recently bought the Estée Lauder double wear foundation, and it has made my skin break out so badly. 
I’m practically in tears over it right now. 
Any suggestions???

That's my skin type as well. I use maybelline fit me matte + poreless foundation, kat von d and fenty beauty. These don't break me out.

My skin is very reactive, but I found positive results with Kat Von D Lock It, I use the concealer as well. It seems a bit dry at first (for me) but if applied well it sits nicely and has never been an irritant to me personally (I believe it's vegan/vegetarian ingredients?). It's a bit expensive, but unfortunately I am so pale it's the only one that just about suits me!

I've been using La Roche-Posey's Toleraine for about two months now, and it doesnt make me break out (more than usual). It does look a little dry/worn out during the day though, so a primer might be a good idea.