Notifications
Clear all

Desperatly seeking help with Test-Results from Lab

MemberMember
(@weisseblume)

Posted : 10/08/2017 7:50 am

Hello everyone.
This is my first post - been a silent reader until today.
I've had acne ever since going on the first pill back when I was 16 (I am 27 today and been off any BC for about 3 to 4 years now).
Got diagnosed with PCOS in 2014 even though my periods were always on time and normal (maybe a bit heavy)
Started checking my Hormones because of severe Hair loss since 2012 (still going on) which I first noticed while being on an anti-androgenic BC.

So. Throughout the years I tried Metformin (lost weight, but was sick all the time while on it, so I quit after 6 months) and some Supplements.
Today I just quit Red Clover because it gave me weird side effects.. Started it because of my results from the latest blood test.
It did clear up my Skin a Little though.

Here are my results, I really hope someone can give me their thoughts on this... I have so many supps on my list I want to try now but I'm not sure where to start (havent taken any for a year and everything just got worse...) Am I low in Estrogen? Doesn't seem like the typical PCOS-Type of result... Oh and maybe I should mention I have Hashimoto...

Things I'm already taking:
Flax seed oil
Omega 3,6 and 9
Sulforaphane
Zinc
Magnesium
Iron
Vitamin D (4.000 I.E.)
Biotin
Vitamin B-Complex
Myo-Inositol (startet last night and broke out big time over night!!! :( anyone else had this?!  )

Things I'm thinking about trying:
DIM
Vitex
Maca
Pueraria Mirifica
Beta Sitosterol
Progesterone Creme

I hope theres some hormonal-Expert out there willing to give his advice... I'm overwhelmed by everything right now and don't know where to start as acne and hair loss is really really bad.... Thank You so much in advance and sorry for my bad english.. 
werte.png

MemberMember
(@weisseblume)

Posted : 05/21/2018 5:20 am

Hello again!
So... Unfortunetaly not much has changed since my last post.. I lost something like 10 kg since then and started exercising regularly. Started taking DIM about 6 weeks ago. It did seem to have a positive impact on my acne, especially on my second half of cycle.. Anyway. Now I'm 5 days late for my period (wasnt sexually active) which never happened befor. Periods were always on time for me over the last 2 years. Is this a sign to stop DIM??

Other things I'm currently taking:

Things I'm already taking:
Flax seed oil
Omega 3,6 and 9
Sulforaphane
Magnesium
Vitamin D (4.000 I.E.)
Biotin
Vitamin B-Complex
Hyaluron

Some help would be highly appreciated!! Thank you!! @WishCleanif you could give me your point of view I would be really thankful! Read a lot about your topics and advice...

thank you and all the best, xx