Notifications
Clear all

nothing helps

MemberMember
(@justalilpeachy)

Posted : 10/07/2017 3:06 pm

i am literally starting to get desperate. i drink enough water, i get 8-9 hours of sleep every night,i exercise, i don't touch my face, hell i don't even pop my pimples anymore. last time i popped a pimple was two years ago. i've tried everything. i've tried so many different creams, serums, washes, masks you name it. BUT I STILL HAVE ACNE. by this point, my acne is literally affecting my mental health. i feel so ugly due to the fact that i am the only one (i am dead serious) of all of my friends, hell even my whole year, that has acne. i don't understand, did all my classmates get some magic potion and i just happened to be sick that day!? this has reached a point where i will actually cry over my skin.
i guess the point of this post is just, please if anyone can help me, help me.

Juwalker liked
MemberMember
(@juwalker)

Posted : 10/07/2017 4:42 pm

Have you been to see a dermatologist? Tell your gp that you feel it is affecting your mental health and ask for a referral. Acne sucks but there are more things you can try to make it better. It is not your fault. Acne sufferers really suffer but by taking action you will feel better and your skin will get better.

MemberMember
(@thatguy321)

Posted : 10/08/2017 4:39 pm

I am the same way but to me you're the lucky one... I had acne ever since i was 13 yo (24 now) and i have acne EVERYWHERE. When i say everywhere i mean it.. Face, chest, back, neck' shoulders and arms.. I just want to not be here anymore.

Juwalker liked
MemberMember
(@juwalker)

Posted : 10/08/2017 6:07 pm

My one daughter has had it since age 9. The other has a drier skin and seems acne free so far. Fingers crossed for her. My hubby and I have both had acne as teenagers and adults. Both you guys are not alone. Go and see a derm and ask for advice. You will grow out of it but you can be treated in meantime. What have u tried so far?