Notifications
Clear all

I've had acne my while life...

MemberMember
(@thatguy321)

Posted : 10/07/2017 10:58 am

I'm new to this site and this is my 1st post.. I've had acne my whole life since I was about 12 or 13 yo and I'm now 24.. I have moderate to severe acne and I have acne on my face , neck, back, shoulders and arms.. I've tried BP for a loong time andit doesn't seem to work at all even my derm told my to use it but it just doesn't work. Idk what to do i feel like a waste of a body.. I can't even enjoy life... I just need help....

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 10/08/2017 9:39 am

do your research, there is tones of stuff you can try.

firstly,identify what type of skin problem you have then read up on sls soap, good vitamins for skin/acne, diet, hormonal acne, caveman regimen etc

also do a search here on the forum for old threads regarding "cure", as some members in the past have found treatments/cures which work for them.

what im trying to say, you need to become an expert in acne so you can help yourself.

MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 10/08/2017 12:30 pm

If nothing seems to work, you can ask your derm for isotretinoin, that should work

MemberMember
(@thatguy321)

Posted : 10/08/2017 1:14 pm

Isn'tisotretinoin accutane?? I really don't want to take that but nothing works! I've even tried to change the way I eat but nothing...

MemberMember
(@juwalker)

Posted : 10/08/2017 6:14 pm

Hi mate. Just looked u up after seeing you on another post. Eternal Rocket and Mr Bakery are so right. Knowledge is power and enables you to take action. Don't be afraid. Accutane has worked for many people. It's worth considering with a derm. Worth talking to a derm to consider all the options whatever you decide in the end. Don't let it get to you. Take action.