Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thatguy321

I've had acne my while life...

I'm new to this site and this is my 1st post.. I've had acne my whole life since I was about 12 or 13 yo and I'm now 24.. I have moderate to severe acne and I have acne on my face , neck, back, shoulders and arms.. I've tried BP for a loong time and it doesn't seem to work at all even my derm told my to use it but it just doesn't work. Idk what to do i feel like a waste of a body.. I can't even enjoy life... I just need help....

Edited by thatguy321

do your research, there is tones of stuff you can try.

firstly,identify what type of skin problem you have then read up on sls soap, good vitamins for skin/acne, diet, hormonal acne, caveman regimen etc

also do a search here on the forum for old threads regarding "cure", as some members in the past have found treatments/cures which work for them.

what im trying to say, you need to become an expert in acne so you can help yourself.

Isn't isotretinoin accutane?? I really don't want to take that but nothing works! I've even tried to change the way I eat but nothing...

Hi mate. Just looked u up after seeing you on another post. Eternal Rocket and Mr Bakery are so right. Knowledge is power and enables you to take action. Don't be afraid. Accutane has worked for many people. It's worth considering with a derm. Worth talking to a derm to consider all the options whatever you decide in the end. Don't let it get to you. Take action.

Hello! It is common to have the acne based on the skin and the climate you are surrounded. Hence to help you out, the only thing that I can suggest you is to drink lots of water as well as keep you face clean. Try to wash your face several times in a day to keep yourself feel fresh. Hope this helps!

https://www.assignmenthelpuk.com/