Notifications
Clear all

Scarring with Apple cider vinegar?

MemberMember
(@deviboi-jpg)

Posted : 10/06/2017 12:38 pm

I recently tried to remove a facial mole using apple cider vinegar. For 2 days I put a connton ball with the vinegar on the mile for about half an hour. After the second time, I noticed a facial burn around the mile. I let it sit for 2 days until is scabbed up as seen in the picture. I was wondering what I should do to prevent scarring, should I apply something or pick the rough film of skin off? Also, how can I use apple cider vinegar on the mile so it won't burn my face in the future?

1507311088845248128924.jpg

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/06/2017 1:05 pm

No dont pick the skin off,keep it moisturised and be carefull when washing and dont rub face dry,pat it.the scab will fall off with around 5 daysish.
:)

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 10/07/2017 5:49 am

To avoid scarring as Quad said please put vaseline, aquaphor, honey and aloe vera, or tripple antibiotic on the spot throughout the day. If you pick it will scar. You need to keep it moist and let it come off naturally. Also do not allow the shower to go directly on the skin. It will stay pink for some time. You can put some silicone liquid for scars or a patch on it once the scab comes off.

You have sensitive skin, to avoid this in the future, use a carrier like coconut oil, etc oil. This dilutes things.

MemberMember
(@descriptivesettler)

Posted : 05/08/2020 1:43 am

ok soI have the same exact thing and I already peeled it off the second day because it was easy to peel off and now its smooth and pink I wish I knew that I shouldn't have picked the skin out but right now its pink and does that mean its permanent or it will go away soon im literally freaking out! please somebody let me know