Notifications
Clear all

Will adult acne ever stop

MemberMember
(@jpablo)

Posted : 10/06/2017 1:12 am

I know people have had it for years upon years but I was plagued throughout my teenage years and I am now beginning to get more acne in my 20s!

this time it's even more embarrassing..anyone phone in sick to work? It's one of those days.

MemberMember
(@jpablo)

Posted : 10/06/2017 7:12 pm

Just squeezed all the spots on my face which I'm usually good at resisting..but it was one of those days.

squeezed until they bled, my cheeks are red raw now. Next thing I'll be reaching for is some rope.

MemberMember
(@bellacat)

Posted : 10/06/2017 8:20 pm

Hey direct message me if you want to. I know how you feel and I'm so sorry you're going through this. stay strong take care of yourself and dirstractyourself with a good show or hobby I promise things will get better, just take it one minute one day one week at a time and know that by this time next week things will be better and if not better, different

jPablo liked
MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 10/06/2017 9:03 pm

1 hour ago, jPablo said:

Just squeezed all the spots on my face which I'm usually good at resisting..but it was one of those days.

squeezed until they bled, my cheeks are red raw now. Next thing I'll be reaching for is some rope.

Find a derm that will give u accutane . And drink home made kefir and beet juice powder

jPablo liked
MemberMember
(@jpablo)

Posted : 10/12/2017 5:12 pm

It heals up, then you break up, heals up then break out.

On lymecycline with Skinoren cream, my doc won't give me zineryt which I was on before in conjunction with the anti biotics and the whole thing cleared up, I don't understand Why? 

:(