Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
plexylabs

53 and still having acne

I'm 53 now and started having acne trouble at about age 15.  I've tried everything most product work at first and after a few months I'm back to the drawing board. I not only had acne but break outs of perioral dermatitis and as I got older I found out, my eye lids had rosacea. I've been using 'Nothing to Hide' by Plexy Labs for almost 6 years and will never stop using this product. It even helps with my wrinkles and my brown spots.  Here are some reviews!  http://[link removed]/

Edited by Control Panel
No reason to link to reviews: people can search online if interested

Thank you for your post.  I had acne problems since around 15 also.  At that time dermatologist gave me a horrible greasy creamy skin toned sulfer product to use on my face.  High school was very hard with this crap on my face.  Now 60 and no longer have oily skin but still get breakouts and have scarring which I sort of accept.  I started getting milia under my eyes, so new problems,  Anyhow I will check Plexy Labs.  Sorry for babbling on. 

Hi I am a 52 year old female and have also suffered from acne all my life.  My acne is definitely hormonal, relating to PCOS and now the menopause, will I ever be acne free.  I have tried absolutely everything, creams, antibiotics, dairy free and candida diets and nothing has worked.  Came across reviews for Skinoren cream and half heartedly bought it thinking another waste of money and I bet it doesn't work for me, well how wrong was I.  After 2 weeks of using, my cystic acne has gone, along with all the blackheads.  My red scarring is slowly diminishing and I have no new outbreaks, I just hope this continues, I have reviewed the cream under Skinoren, good luck.

Have you cut out dairy and gluten? https://[link removed]/

Edited by Control Panel
No blog links; repeated posting