Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miavila1209

Wishy washy acne

I have combo skin. It’s usuallg oily in my t-zone and dry on the outer perimeter of my face. 

I’ve honestly tried everything possible. I’ve gone to a dermatologist and that just made it worse, I’ve gotten facials done with LED, peels, you name it. I’ve tried drugstore and high-end products and nothing seems to work. 
I feel as if my skin gets used to products very quickly because the product will work for a few weeks and then my acne will just flare up again and I don’t know what to do! I also use 10% glycolic 2-3 a week and I absolutely love it (face wash). 

I do wear makeup but I have cut down tremendously. I always clean my makeup brushes/sponges after every use. I’ve gone through trial and error with some makeup products so I know what breaks me out and what doesn’t now. 

When it comes to my diet, I only drink water, I eat meat here and there but I try to stick to foods that are good for my skin and health. 

I have also tried using zinc as well, I used to take zinc vitamins and I did not see a difference. . 

Another thing is; every moisturizer i  have used has broken me out whether it is gel based or whatever the other ones are. I struggle a lot with that. 

I need help! I don’t know we’re to go from here. 

I found Alyssa Forever on YouTube and she swears by Acne.org so I hope I can find something that works for me finally. 

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes