Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mdix24

Birth Control Nexplanon

Hey guys! I got nexplanon August 2016, after a few weeks my face starting to get pimples, pimples and pimples until my face full of redish pimples. We went to doctor to look for my face  and cure it cause we really dont want to get rid of the birth control.They gave me some ointment cream but didnt works and go back again to the doctor. Its really sad, down, stress,frustrating, embrassing feeling I felt cause of the acne  that i never had before. my attitude change also Im so fast to get upset, I got light spot bleeding sometimes and weight gain. June 2017 I found some creams that helps my acne and my redish pimples. Now only scars on my face and slowly fading. I want you guys to help cause I know the feeling of having problem on face. You can try this if this going to works on you. Im applying cream on my face at night "Clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide topical gel", in the morning I use "proactiv extra strength formula" then lubriderm advance therapy lotion and vitamin e oil. This is how i do. I always use the night cream, then in the morning I use the proactiv but when i see my face getting dry i use the lubriderm and vitamin e oil instead I mix the vitamin e oil in lubriderm. Another morning i use again the proactiv. Hope this guys works on you too cause Im really happy now with the result a lot of work but its worth it.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes