Notifications
Clear all

What type of scars do I have? And what are your suggested treatments?

MemberMember
(@xengil)

Posted : 10/04/2017 8:02 pm

I'd really appreciate if you tell me the type of my scars and the best solutions for treating them.I'm 29 years old. I've had this scars for 10 years and what bugs me a lot is the biggest linearscar which has ruined my life!So I'd like to know if there is any treatment to improve that one or it'is just a waste of money.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/05/2017 9:53 am

You got ice pick,boxcar and some rolling so a mixed bag realy.you got deficency on your left cheek for sure,no pics of other side? But if this side is representative of the other side you need a lot of work doing.

you need subscision for sure on your cheek to release all the tethers,theres nothing that comes to mind you can do yourself yo improve the majority of your scarring.you need to get your cheeks volumised/filled out along with subscision.

This is just for starters.

you gonna have to have some kinda needling done to work your skin from underneath and then you will still need tca work to smoothen your texture.

So first thing i would do is get subscision with some sorta filler.release tethers of scars and fill out the deficient areas.
:)

MemberMember
(@xengil)

Posted : 10/05/2017 10:47 am

Thanks @Quadboy. So I'm gonna get subcision at first. I hope to get better after it. I'm gonna try to have plenty of sleep and go on collagene diet and healthy food for at least one month to have the best healing process.

I may write a daily report of my food consumption and sleep time for others to know more about this process.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/05/2017 11:16 am

Well,its always nice to eat for your face but i just prefer to have a normal diet.i did the eat fir my acne diet,been there,done it,only made things worse in my opinion,just my skin???

would suggest you just look after your skin while it heals.normal food consumption should take care of the rest.sleep is good idea and staying stress free,our bodys go through different process when we sleep.

people will chime in,some might recommend some type of needling first,or multiple sessions,some might suggest subsicion first.
:)

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 10/05/2017 12:46 pm

I would do infini rf microneedling or vivance is another brand (you need a few). This will work on the box cars.

I would get subcision (you will need a few )

You need TCA Cross on your icepicks

TCA peels at medium strength (many) or a sedated high strength tca peel will be needed lastly.

A Side note shave your hair before you get treatment to get the best outcome.