Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dgan

Please help me ,I f*ckud up my nose

So 3 weeks ago ,I saw this bump on my face which always was there and thought I will squeeze it ,but it didn't come out so I went veeeeeeeeeeery agressively ,then poke it with needle and squeeze ,it was blood everywhere ,nasty picture.Then it was very red and eventually become dark the whole spot ,everyone at work was asking me who beat me ,so after 2 days I was washing face and this was like a big scab ,I remove it (stupid I know ) and it start to bleed again ,now 3 weeks later the whole spot is still very red ,I think I will have big freaking red scar on middle of nose for rest of my life ,I am so depressed ,dont know what to do ,its bright pink or red and its not even improving after 3 weeks ,please tell me what to do ,I work in other country and can't go to dermatologist here ,thinking to quit job and go back to dermatologist or just hide away from the world ,this shit is so bad and in middle of my freaking ugly nose. I put vaseline ,now bought some silicone sheets ,but I doubt they will do anything ,please tell me what to do dear people and is there hope to go away ?

this is picture ,but light is bad and camera is bad ,in reallity its 10 times more red IMG_20171004_210951.jpg