Break out after one...

Notifications
Clear all

Break out after one month (should I get aha?)

MemberMember
(@wesfitz99)

Posted : 10/04/2017 2:37 am

I have been on the regimen for a little over a month now and recently I have broken out really badly. Mulitple zits. I am wondering if this treatment is not working or if I'm in the purging phase. I am also wondering whether I should get aha for my old acne scars.15071024329071950888389.jpg15071024083871588734062.jpg15071024196632090501751.jpg

Please help needed ASAP!

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 10/05/2017 3:17 pm

Hi Wesfitz88,

The Regimen products are clinically proven and they will work to clear your acne. Make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.
2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed.

If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, radiant healthy looking skin. Guaranteed.

Many people are making common mistakes. Take thisquestionnaireto be sure you're on track just right:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#questionaire

Also keep in mind that many people take 3-4 months to get clear. We have received literally hundreds of success stories over the years from people who have said they are so glad they stuck it. Stay patient and you will clear up.

If you are one month into The Regimen 3 step system, your skin should be able to adjust to the glycolic acid after a few applications. However, if you are only a few days into The Regimen, we would advise that you wait until 4 weeks into the Treatment before you start using the AHA+.

The AHA+ is a powerful exfoliant so having a reaction to this product is normal. If your skin could not tolerate the AHA+, you may start off by mixing 50% of the AHA+ and 50% Acne.org Moisturizer and apply the mixture every night. You can try this for a while and then switch back to using AHA+ full strength every 3 nights or so and see how that goes.

You may also start with a small amount of AHA+ and apply it every 2-3 nights and gradually ramp up the volume until your skin is well adjusted to the product.

MemberMember
(@randydicarlo)

Posted : 10/16/2017 2:59 pm

stick it out buddy.. I broke out a lot too my first month.. ive been on the regimen for almost 2 months now and my skin looks a lot better thana month ago.. not perfect, but much better..it takes time for all that gunk to come to the surface.. patience