Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lizarddart

I feel I've tried everything.... Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Hi guys
Basically I feel I am doing the most for my acne and its still here and still reoccurring. 
Currently my regime is:
African black soap (real one, from Ghana) to wash off makeup
Followed by Rosewater 
Then I have just started using Jojoba oil as an all over face moisturizer and then pure, cold pressed castor oil on my acne and scarring areas. 
I do not consume any dairy or processed sugars and check all products to make sure there is no secret sugar hiding in somewhere. I do not consume bread and I stick to brown, black and red rice. The only sweet things I consume are fruit (mainly oranges at this time, as well as strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, bananas, kiwi (every day for breakfast) and nectarines), ripe plantain chips, and those nak'd vegan bars. 
I take vitamin C and zinc tablets, vitamin D tablets, and probiotics every day. I have only started probiotic tablets last week though, but am yet to see any change in anything. 
Previously in my skin care routine I have tried witch hazel, apple cider vinegar, argan oil, epiduo (dried the crap out of my skin) and coconut oil which just broke me out more.
I want to take the natural route because I don't want to mess up my body with antibiotics or roaccutane or birth control pills.
I have some guggul (tree sap from guggul tree in India) tablets on order at the moment arriving in a few weeks ( I read a study that it was more effective in reducing acne than tetracycline: http://supernaturalacnetreatment.com/guggul-gum-acne-herbal-supplement-thats-extremely-powerful-yet-mysterious/
My acne is mainly cystic and my scars do not heal or if they do it must be by 1nm a year tbh. I get really pissed off when I think that scar is now just a scar to be healed and in a week or so a new pimple arises which is part of the reason my scars are just staying put. 
Currently the majority of my acne is on either side of my chin - none in the middle - and quite a few on my upper lip directly above the affected areas on my chin, I also have 3 cystic acne spots in between my eyebrows which is fun and a small pustule on my cheek right near my nose. I have some on the side of my face too and forehead but they aren't as bad. And yes I've changed from SLS toothpaste about 6 months ago and still no luck :( 
Does anyone know what the heck I can do now??!!!