Notifications
Clear all

Moisturizer for Guy

MemberMember
(@plummyveil)

Posted : 10/02/2017 5:23 pm

Ive been using Epiduo for over three months now, in that time my face has been really dry so I started to use Cetaphil Moisturizer. While it works well, its very thick, and leaves and very greasy look. The bottom line is, Im a guy, I simply dont want to look like I have grease smeared all over my face. Are there any moisturizers that anyone may have tried that isnt going to make me break out, and wont leave that greasy look once you put it on. And suggestions would be great and thanks for the help!

MemberMember
(@kelege)

Posted : 10/10/2017 11:29 pm

I use Marine Blue Australia, SPF 50+. Haven't had any issues with it... Yet anyway haha.

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 10/11/2017 9:34 pm

On 10/2/2017 at 6:23 PM, PlummyVeil said:

Ive been using Epiduo for over three months now, in that time my face has been really dry so I started to use Cetaphil Moisturizer. While it works well, its very thick, and leaves and very greasy look. The bottom line is, Im a guy, I simply dont want to look like I have grease smeared all over my face. Are there any moisturizers that anyone may have tried that isnt going to make me break out, and wont leave that greasy look once you put it on. And suggestions would be great and thanks for the help!

I use Dr. Lift brightening Day Creme. Does not leave a shine or break me out. So many positive reviews as well. Neutrogena moisturizing gel with hyaluronic acid is also very good. Kate somerville moisturizers are good too!

MemberMember
(@tania-crowe)

Posted : 10/29/2017 9:23 pm

Try LUBRIDERM. It's a very basic moisturizer and emollient containing no scent or color. Clean and odorless, suitable for face and body, it dries rather quickly and leaves the skin feeling so soft and supple, with no shine or oily feeling. While a man might want some of his other toiletries to be scented and/or colored, or feature snazzy packaging, he surely wants a basic moisturizer to do its job cleanly, purely and inconspicuously.

MemberMember
(@lanaodel)

Posted : 10/30/2017 8:21 am

Image Skincare 'Prevention Matte Moisturiser' is aimed at acne prone skin. It is oil free and soaks into the skin well. It has spf in it so it might make you look a bit pale but just work it into your skin a while before you go out and it will be fine. I can't recommend it enough! Good luck. (Can be bought/ordered via dermatologist office or pharmacy, this is cheaper than buying online).