Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cozziecar1

Acne.org BP Gel under makeup

Hello
I have been using the proactiv repairing 2.5 BP lotion but thinking of switching to the acne.org BP gel.  I was just wondering how this works under makeup?  I love the proactiv because it mattifies my skin and is a perfect base for makeup (with moisturizer and sunscreen on top).  Does the acne.org BP gel work well under makeup?  Does it absorb into the skin without a film and not cause any pilling with other products applied on top?  Thanks so much.

2 hours ago, Cozziecar1 said:

Hello
I have been using the proactiv repairing 2.5 BP lotion but thinking of switching to the acne.org BP gel.  I was just wondering how this works under makeup?  I love the proactiv because it mattifies my skin and is a perfect base for makeup (with moisturizer and sunscreen on top).  Does the acne.org BP gel work well under makeup?  Does it absorb into the skin without a film and not cause any pilling with other products applied on top?  Thanks so much.

Acne.org works well under makeup when your skin is used to BP. But since you've used proactiv BP, you should not get any side effects. You should be good!