Notifications
Clear all

Acne is Killing my personality

MemberMember
(@abdul-jalil)

Posted : 10/01/2017 12:37 pm

Hello everyone I'm Jalil from Pakistan and suffering from acne on my cheeks nose and chin or in short acne on my whole face... I'm just 22 now but suffering from 6-7 years it started with my puberty but that time acne was only on my forehead and nowhere else .. and now my forehead is clear but cheeks chin and nose is full of acne.. some of them are bottom of cheeks like some thing swellen inside ... I am suffering from constipation from childhood I don't know whether these acne are due to constipation or not.. but they are killing my personality. I don't go to events , festival due to the acne.. I already have a broken and bended nose from childhood.. now I don't want to make my face more uglier because of the acne.. how to get rid of them?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/01/2017 7:44 pm

Perhaps you have some kinda infection inside?

first thing i would do would be anti biotics,get to your dr and get some.

hooefully this will kill the acne causing bacteria in your body or allow your immune system to kick in and do a better job.

find on internet a good laxitive thats natural that is available where you live.pakistan has lots of home grown fruits,surely eating water melon for instance should be good for clearing your system?
:)

MemberMember
(@abdul-jalil)

Posted : 10/02/2017 3:00 am

I have visited many doctors and have taken many antibiotics but there is no improvement.. now a days I am eating fruits like dates, apple, bananas, watermelon, cherries etc etc.. hope they will work

MemberMember
(@jhlo)

Posted : 10/02/2017 9:12 am

6 hours ago, Abdul Jalil said:

I have visited many doctors and have taken many antibiotics but there is no improvement.. now a days I am eating fruits like dates, apple, bananas, watermelon, cherries etc etc.. hope they will work

I had a similar condition for 3 years. Adult onset. Absolutely horrific. I was put on antibiotics, too. It only reduced inflammation. The problem with medical solutions is that antibiotics kill all of our bacteria, of which we need to have healthy digestion and a strong immune system. Probiotics solve that problem. The bacteria is probably coming from a mite infestation, as a result of weak immune system. The zz cream kills the mites on contact at night when they come out of our hair and oil glands. It takes some time to kill all of them, as you also have to wait for the larvae to hatch to kill them. The cream doesn't really go beneath the surface much. The good thing about both of these products is that they are natural, don't cost a fortune and start working right away. If your problem is like mine was, you'll know if this works or not within a week-month. Happy to provide more details.

MemberMember
(@abdul-jalil)

Posted : 10/02/2017 10:23 am

Thanks for your suggestion :)

MemberMember
(@jhlo)

Posted : 10/03/2017 4:49 am

18 hours ago, Abdul Jalil said:

Thanks for your suggestion :)

You are most welcome.  I hope it works for you, if you chose to give it a go. :) 

MemberMember
(@tania-crowe)

Posted : 10/03/2017 10:50 am

There are no clinical trials really to have studied the role of bowel movements and acne. But one can assume that if you're not having regular bowel movements and the bacteria in your colon is not healthy or optimal, there will be an effect on your skin, namely acne.

Acne is most commonly linked to the changes in hormone levels during puberty but can start at any age. It affects the grease-producing glands next to the hair follicles in the skin. Certain hormones cause these glands to produce larger amounts of oil. This abnormal sebum changes the activity of a usually harmless skin bacterium called P. acnes, which becomes more aggressive and causes inflammation and pus. The hormones also thicken the inner lining of the hair follicle, causing blockage of the pores (opening of the hair follicles). Cleaning the skin does not help remove this blockage. Acne is known to run in families. If both your mother and father had acne, it is likely that you will also have acne. Hormonal changes, such as those that occur during the menstrual cycle or pregnancy, can also lead to episodes of acne in women.

But Don't put yourself down!!!! You are not alone in your feelings!!! And.... there is HELP and HOPE for you!!! I know that this is a social issue, but it probably is MORE noticeable to you than others! It is all in your own perception and attitude!!! There are thousands of other people feeling the same way you do about their acne!!! Watch your diet...reduce your fatty intake (ie fried foods and junk foods!) drink plenty of water and juices...avoid sugary drinks....avoid chocolate, snack on crispy crunchy fresh veggies...a stay away from all processed foods when possible.

Feel good about yourself, so you can keep your stress level down to avoid breakouts...