Notifications
Clear all

Success Stories

MemberMember
(@user624416)

Posted : 09/30/2017 6:07 am

As the journey of scars treatment is long and has its ups and downs. I was looking for success stories to keep us fighting and to give us hope. I know that, the before and after pictures in Google are totally not reliable, Plus what the doctors say about having improvementis highly subjective. Let us share our stories or add links for successfulexperiencesin this forum.

Thank you all.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 09/30/2017 9:13 am

https://www.realself.com/review/gainesville-fl-acne-scars-treatment-subcision-fat-transfer-acne-scars-craters

I have been following her case for a while and she posted here during her treatment. Thought she had amazing improvement. She did excision with fat grafting which very few doctors do I think. Also found this article regarding a recent discovery which kind of explains her improvement.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/the-skinny-on-healing-wounds-with-fat-extract

MemberMember
(@user624416)

Posted : 10/02/2017 2:56 am

Thank you @Binga For your post, she seems to have very good results. But to be honest her skin was not that bad to start with, I would not have noticed that she had any scarring if I didn 't look closer.

Is there any good results for people with deep sacring? boxcars, rolling scars? Any good before and after with Infini? Subcision? Fillers?

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 10/02/2017 12:28 pm

On 10/2/2017 at 1:56 PM, Scars_Hope said:

Thank you @Binga For your post, she seems to have very good results. But to be honest her skin was not that bad to start with, I would not have noticed that she had any scarring if I didn 't look closer.

Is there any good results for people with deep sacring? boxcars, rolling scars? Any good before and after with Infini? Subcision? Fillers?

Again a mild case but good improvement

[Edited link out]

MemberMember
(@user624416)

Posted : 10/03/2017 4:42 am

Thank you @Binga  for your post. I think she really had an improvement, one of the few that I can say it is really an improvement. I was actually hoping to see the after pics for the people with severe scarring in this video, But they only showed the treatments :(:(