Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micala

tiny little bumps with open pore and acne

well this is my journey with acne for the past 7 years. I spend $200 just to waste on my acne prone face when I found less than $50 treatmen. I use clean and clear triple wash exfoliater of mint and aloe vera which gives me a cooI effect.have moderate acne not severe however those cover my entire face and feels like some thing is clinging on my face however this does not discourage me or neither do I feel uncomfortable.I am always experimenting with my face.:) Well currently I am free from acne open pores blemishes and tiny bumps. all credits goes to apple cider vinegar. however remember to drink in a cold water because your body has already acid inside so if you drink with hot water,you are likely to suffer with tiny zits.You might think that at this rate I could have been a researcher. Also remember you are what you eat .sodrimk three times ACV With cold water and don't forget your oil free sunblock cream.  Your skin will thank you.

Just now, micala said:

well this is my journey with acne for the past 7 years. I spend $200 just to waste on my acne prone face when I found less than $50 treatmen. I use clean and clear triple wash exfoliater of mint and aloe vera which gives me a cooI effect.have moderate acne not severe however those cover my entire face and feels like some thing is clinging on my face however this does not discourage me or neither do I feel uncomfortable.I am always experimenting with my face.:) Well currently I am free from acne open pores blemishes and tiny bumps. all credits goes to apple cider vinegar. however remember to drink in a cold water because your body has already acid inside so if you drink with hot water,you are likely to suffer with tiny zits.You might think that at this rate I could have been a researcher. Also remember you are what you eat .sodrimk three times ACV With cold water and don't forget your oil free sunblock cream.  Your skin will thank you.

love your skin. be cool no matter how much acne you have. drink water

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes