Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lukey96

Best Moisturizer to use with Accutane (Isotretinoin)

Hi

I started taking Accutane around a month ago, 20mg first 2 weeks and then 40mg a day. My skin is pretty much completely clear (Yay finally!) I saw massive improvements just 2 days in but I was wondering what Moisturizer would best suit this type of medication. Currently I am using them tubs of "Nivea Soft Refreshing Soft Moisturising Cream" 300ml I'll add the images below for details. I heard it was best to get a non comedogenic, is mine non comedogenic?
It doesn't block my pores or cause white heads and it quite nice to put on my skin I have been using it for a while now. but I noticed around 2-3 hours later another applying it my skin would be dry again and I would have to wash my face quick with warm water and re-apply, I might do this 2-3 times a day. 

So my question is, can anyone recommend a better moisturising cream that will last longer at keeping it moisturised so it doesn't dry out hours later (I don't use any cleanser or exfoliating stuff, just warm water from the sink or when I shower and right away Moisturise)

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes