Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scarsarejustmemories

Acne scar treatment required and type of scar

Nice results. Yea everything does seem to look on the same plane now. I guess peels are your next move. What type of filler did you use and how many cc?
thnx also are you located in the u.s?

Scarsarejustmemories, I just happened to click on this site today.  I have been gone a long time.  I believe part of TotalFX is useless and the only part that will work is DeepFX.  DeepFX is similar to Fraxel Repair. I have had 5 Fraxel Repairs performed at maximum Joules and achieved good results.  Most doctors will not crank up the Joules and this results in substandard results.  With that said, I believe with your darker complexion the laser is not a good idea because you could end up with discoloration.  I am not up on current treatments so I will leave the other guys to talk about that.  I just wanted to clear up a misconception about the efficacy of specifically Fraxel Repair  because it is effective for many people.

I’ve decided not to do peels as I hyperpigmet easily, I live in Malaysia and did the treatment in Malaysia, used about 1cc filler each side, the filler brand is Neuramis from korea

Improvement i would say about 70%, sometimes it looks like totally gone especially in the morning. For Deep FX the Dr used high power and low density. Even 1 treatment did so much damage imagine 5 . It’s just my opinion but I will not do any laser anymore