Notifications
Clear all

desperate help for red acne scarring

MemberMember
(@umairsh)

Posted : 09/20/2017 7:02 pm

so i have been suffering from acne for more than 4 years. i have tried so much it's unreal and i haven't yet found a solution to my red acne scars. i've never received the proper help i needed to cure my rough irritated skin. please comment if you can help

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@whoopie-pie)

Posted : 10/29/2017 2:23 pm

I suffer from the same thing. With marks, the only thing that completely makes it go a way is time. And its different for a lot of people. For some, they will fade in two weeks, and for others it could be months. There are some things that can help quicken the fading process. Wearing sunscreen every day can help over time, applying-brightening creams can help fade them faster, and some scrubs like the biore charcole scrub exfoliates the skin and helps renew it. Other options could be chemical peels or laser therapy. They can be more expensive but work for lots of people. Hope this helps :)  

MemberMember
(@ailaeshiz)

Posted : 10/31/2017 10:49 pm

On 10/29/2017 at 2:23 PM, whoopie pie said:

I suffer from the same thing. With marks, the only thing that completely makes it go a way is time. And its different for a lot of people. For some, they will fade in two weeks, and for others it could be months. There are some things that can help quicken the fading process. Wearing sunscreen every day can help over time, applying-brightening creams can help fade them faster, and some scrubs like the biore charcole scrub exfoliates the skin and helps renew it. Other options could be chemical peels or laser therapy. They can be more expensive but work for lots of people. Hope this helps :)  

If I'm doing TCA peels do I want to avoid red marks?