Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am 18 years old and  never had severe acne, however, around 2 years ago I developed these horrible red marks and occasionally sore spots on my cheeks. I am now left with these marks. I have only ever popped one of these spots and the scars that remain are results of cystic spots that burts themselves:(  I just feel really self conscious and hate having to wear makeup to cover them. I understand  have large pores also and any advice to reduce these would also be greatly appreciated!
1505487307694-477984772.jpg1505487351842-91347976.jpg

Hi! I've had a bad breakout too and actually still am experiencing some cystic acne. To help with the scars(PIH&PIE) I have been using this product called Andalou recovery cream, and it works pretty well! You can also try vitamin C serums/toners, Vaseline, and try to supplement with zinc and vitamin A. Just remember to always stay moisturized, this alone will gradually fade your marks. For the toner I have had success with is Andalou vitamin C face spray; it brightens and tones the face, and the Andalou recovery cream as stated before. I hope this helps!