How long did it tak...

Notifications
Clear all

How long did it take for the Regimen to work?

MemberMember
(@lynndelaga)

Posted : 09/14/2017 9:23 pm

I am approaching one month and feel like there is not much improvement with my skin. The timing is not so great, as I happen to be menstruating, so I know that hormones play a factor. But instead of clearing up, I feel like I've had one large breakout and a couple small ones that went away pretty quickly. I still feel like I cannot leave the house without makeup, and my goal (atsome point) is to enjoy makeup to enhance features, rather than to hide all this acne. I'm starting to lose a little hope, but I want to push on, as I heard others stayed on til 3 months before seeing significant improvements. I just hope this isn't for nothing; I've already bought my second kit which is to arrive next week.

MemberMember
(@lynndelaga)

Posted : 09/20/2017 8:33 pm

I guess I just had to be a little more patient. After adding AHA to the routine, my face definitely looks less flaky, and the bumps are smoothing out and fading away. The big breakouts I had are still there, but hurt significantly less. I'm 6 weeks in now and seeing some improvement. Makeup is easier to apply. Been adding Jojoba oil to my eyelids since they've dried out there and on my chin. Hanging in here and hoping to see even better results at the 3 month mark!

MemberMember
(@alidenise)

Posted : 09/24/2017 8:10 pm

Hi! I'm at the two month mark & have seen great results. I also use the AHA & jojoba oil & feel that they are definitely essential to the regimen. I rarely get pimples anymore, usually just one or two very small ones around that time of the month. I do still have pretty severe red marks from previous acne all over my cheeks but it has improved dramatically & they aren't bumpy anymore thanks to the AHA, so they're super easy to cover with makeup. I feel that with a bit more time my red marks will be gone completely! I'd say to keep hanging in there, I didn't start to see really good results until after the one month mark & after I had been using AHA for awhile- then the results came really fast.

MemberMember
(@lynndelaga)

Posted : 09/25/2017 8:58 pm

Thank you for your input. I've broken out again and it actually hurts. I'm hoping the pain will go away. I'm continuing to use the AHA in the regimen and hope that as my sixth week ends, I'll start seeing marked improvement. Thank you again for your support and encouragement!

MemberMember
(@lynndelaga)

Posted : 11/20/2017 6:40 am

Update: I am now officially 3 months in. SIGNIFICANT improvement. My skin is smooth, and although I still have acne scars, they seem to very gradually fade away. No breakouts except one or two in the past month; small and hardly noticeable, plus the breakout didnt hurt like others would in the past. I still wear makeup, but a lot less is needed to cover blemishes. If I absolutely needed to, I could leave the house without makeup and feel ok. I have been doing the regimen RELIGIOUSLY; I feel scared to skip even a single day. Its been good to my skin and I look forward to the six month mark!

AliDenise and xinx liked
MemberMember
(@xinx)

Posted : 11/20/2017 8:53 am

i want a clearer skin. All my friends has a flawless skin.. I'm only 14 and i hope this regiment would cleary skin. I think i just want to use only the cleanser first.. What do you all thinks? I really need help . i only can afford to buy the cleanser. Cause it was to expensive at lazada