Notifications
Clear all

Acne.org moisturizer problems!!! PLEASE READ

MemberMember
(@joy-seeker)

Posted : 09/06/2017 12:37 am

I've been looking around in the product reviews and noticed the Acne.org line is very wonderful! I love Dan's cleanser, and benzoyl peroxide! Those are your safest bet to but while on the regimen. However, I was skeptical at first if I should buy the whole line of the three step solution after reading negative reviews on the Acne.org moisturizer! I was like "what the heck it couldn't hurt since I want my face to clear" why not just buy the moisturizer to see if all of them work "hand in hand" boy was I wrong after using the moisturizer the first couple of days it does add a burning sensation to your skin! Also after two weeks of using the product I've noticed some large bumps appearing on my skin! I was like "Ah its no big deal it will go away soon" Next couple of days this huge massive cyst came on my cheek! Good thing I got it to reduce in size! My takeaway is that the bad reviews on the moisturizer was all supported by using this product and giving it a shot (it does break you out/ doesn't moisturize well/ can cause cyst) maybe it's something they put in the moisturizer or maybe it's that jojoba oil in the moisturizer everybody claims to be the culprit! Whatever it is hopefully Dan and his team change his moisturizer because his cleanser and BP have good reviews why not just remake it and make the whole regimen and system be 4-5 stars! There are a lot of other great moisturizers reviewed on this site hopefully you all find the right one

MemberMember
(@kakakakaka)

Posted : 09/17/2017 9:52 pm

I hate that new moisturizer, it doesn't moisturize at all..... and they just tell you wait wait wait till you skin get used to BP, which takes months.....or year! why just bring back the old moisturizer?