Notifications
Clear all

PLEASE HELP!!! 🙁

MemberMember
(@summertimesadness)

Posted : 09/05/2017 12:01 pm

Hey guys,

I wanted to ask for some help I started Accutane a month ago and I have seemed to have had a terrible initial breakout far worse than a lot of people, is it something I'm doing?!

The picture with better skin is before starting and the second one is yesterday, sorry I coloured in soo much I just want to keep my identity secret!

Please help this break out is killing me it's soo red and painful |

-Summertimesadness

20170905_175213[1].jpg

20170905_175237[1].jpg

MemberMember
(@a-c-p)

Posted : 09/05/2017 12:32 pm

Hey! It's me again.
Relax, It's normal to break out terribly at month one... Some people keep breaking out until 3, 4 or even five months into the treatment... Doesn't mean It's not Working, It is just taking longer than usual. I know It's hard but try not to think about It too much, spend more time with good people, people who encourage you and do not care if your skin is full of acne.
Remember to take your medication with a fatty meal and to keep a healthy diet and lifestyle- this means, trying to avoid refined sugars and dairy, sleeping 7/8 hours and, of course, not stressing too much.

MemberMember
(@summertimesadness)

Posted : 09/05/2017 12:37 pm

2 minutes ago, A.C.P said:

Hey! It's me again. 
Relax, It's normal to break out terribly at month one... Some people keep breaking out until 3, 4 or even five months into the treatment... Doesn't mean It's not Working, It is just taking longer than usual. I know It's hard but try not to think about It too much, spend more time with good people, people who encourage you and do not care if your skin is full of acne. 
Remember to take your medication with a fatty meal and to keep a healthy diet and lifestyle- this means, trying to avoid refined sugars and dairy, sleeping 7/8 hours and,  of course, not stressing too much. 

Oh no I was literally stuffing my face with chocolate as I read the healthy diet thing, although my derm told me acne has no link to my diet so I haven't changed anything

A.C.P liked
MemberMember
(@a-c-p)

Posted : 09/05/2017 1:23 pm

It's good that your diet doesn't affect your acne, mine does and It sucks... But yeah, good luck with your accutane Journey ;)