Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BrandonC10

Best treatment for spots on face

My acne has gotten way better but I have been left over with these red spots... What is the best treatment for them?
I use benzaclin at night and Tretinoin in the afternoon along with a honey/lemon mask

IMG_0891.PNG

Hey! I love honey masks too! However, lemon might be too acidic for your skin and needs to be diluted. 

I think eating healthy helps a ton too. Green tea is full of antioxidants and decreases inflammation in your body. Be sure to get at least 7 hours of sleep at night, because that's when your skin works hard to regenerate itself. 

Products like Vitamin C serums and Niacinamide serums are super good for treating hyperpigmentation. Also make sure if you're out in the sun a lot to apply sunscreen. This will prevent your skin from producing more melanin on your acne spots/ "wounds" on your face. Even if you're indoors you should apply sunscreen.

Here's a post that you might find helpful : How to lighten dark spots and acne scars

Edited by Control Panel
Removed hyperlink: No blog links