Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have Hyperpigmentation and acne scars which have caused enlarged pores. They make my face look like they are a lot of holes. Also the dark spots are all allocated in one area on my face that it appears as if there is a line on my face as you can see in the second picture. I need help on how I can fix my face. I also start college again in two weeks and I already know people will judge me for this, or maybe I'm paranoid.

Thank you.

IMG_20170822_102259762.jpg

IMG_20170822_085027893.jpg

I agree! Honestly it's not noticeable! Don't be too hard on yourself. :)

And any product won't fix your skin immediately, so it'll take patience and consistency.
What I've found that's help with enlarged pores and hyperpigmentation, acne scars etc. is products with niacinamide. It prevents the melanin from transferring to the surface of your epidermis, the outer layer of your skin.And it's great for anti-aging as well!

I've found that a dermaroller works really well for any pock marks or uneven skin texture. Dermarolling once every two weeks helps your serum absorb even deeper into your skin, and it boosts collagen production.

Here's a list I've compiled to get rid of acne scars.
Note: "whitening" that I mentioned in my blog means lightening of scars, thus making skin more even-toned.