Notifications
Clear all

Nose Pimple Distaster!! (Please Help)

MemberMember
(@tonyn123)

Posted : 08/20/2017 8:43 pm

So this all started a couple months ago when I had a huge zit on my nose, I've been letting it grow older so I would be able to pop it. Now I finally decided it was time to pop it but it just started to bleed a lot so being an idiot I ripped the skin of so its a like circle. After that it was just red, however skin started to grow back but I kept picking at it! After that I let the skin grow back but it was a purplish brown colour so I picked it off! Now skin will not grow back and I'm not sure what to do! I've been putting turmeric cream and vitamin e on it but it will not work Please Please Help! If anyone needs more details like pictures pls tell me I need your help! I need the skin to grow back! This had made me feel insecure in so many ways and the color of it keeps changing to red to skin tone. Please help!

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 08/21/2017 7:48 am

firstly you need to stop picking your skin and give it a rest. i know your a man but if its bothering you, just dull it down it a little make up.

but there is a product called "savlon Healing Gel" which helped me with some acne damage in the past. i dont know if it would work for you though.

in my experience, acne damage / scabs take about 3 weeks to a month, to heal 100%.. but again, that's my skin.

TonyN123 liked
MemberMember
(@tonyn123)

Posted : 08/21/2017 10:35 am

The problem is it feels like no skin has grown at all since I picked at it, Im so embarrassed whenever I go out and it hasn't changed since I picked it!

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 08/21/2017 2:53 pm

i would let it heal up and if necessary research how to get rid of an acne scar. - its not really something ive researched but there is something called a derma roller which helps get rid of acne scars.. probably something i need to try lol

MemberMember
(@hannahclettenberg)

Posted : 08/21/2017 3:48 pm

can you post a picture so i can see if it's the same thing i have

MemberMember
(@tonyn123)

Posted : 08/22/2017 8:55 am

It is much more detailed in real life and its a little faded in this picture. Its almost like there is a purplish blue-ish ring around it in real life!

IMG_1004.JPG

MemberMember
(@tonyn123)

Posted : 08/22/2017 1:42 pm

/topic/360825-fast-ways-to-heal-an-acne-scar-on-nose/?do=embed&comment=3531168&embedComment=3531168&embedDo=findComment#comment-3531168">This girl has one exactly like mine and there is also a picture.